FIRST CALL SERVICE
Matthew L Jones Funeral Services offers a first call service on behalf of funeral directors. If someone’s loved one has passed away at home or a care home, we can remove the body and transport it to the designated funeral home or mortuary.
Our team is available on-hand 24 hours a day.
OUR FIRST CALL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- 2 person crew available with fully kitted out removal vehicle
- Assisting your staff with removal
- On call holiday/sick/weekend cover
- Removal and transportation to our designated funeral home/mortuary or your designated premises
- BIE qualified embalming service
BIE QUALIFIED EMBALMING SERVICE
Our dedicated body removal vehicles are fully fitted with dedicated stretcher decks, coffin rollers, rear decks and bier pins to carry stretchers and other equipment. This ensures our uniformed team can carry out the removal of the body in a safe and dignified manner. For more information on our embalming service, contact us today. We offer our first call service on a one-off or on a contract basis to funeral homes in Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Ireland and other areas across the UK.